masala: the international spice
Flavor your world with masala


Wednesday, December 1
 
Email sent last night to friends+friends-of-friends through
the Stanford Alumni Network. I've gotten 2 replies as of
10:30 this morning:

At-cost online ad for your small business
I'm taking an online Pay per click advertising class and I need
to build an online advertisement for a small business. If anyone
has a small business and wants a Google Adsense or Yahoo
FindWhat ad built, let me know and we'll talk.

An online retail business would be best, so we can track how
much traffic/sales increases.

Since the assignment is for a class, I won't charge any money
for labor, but since it's for a grade, I'll be very thorough
and do a good job.

The process of building the ad campaign includes doing keyword
research, setting up a Google/FindWhat account, writing the actual
ad, tracking the ad, and modifying the ad for best results.

A full class syllabus can be viewed here:
http://tinyurl.com/3p7sn

Thanks,
Salas

-------------

"I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money,
money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear
Reebok."
-- Shaquille O'Neal